Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Disappointment for the Ski Podcast

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I think quite a few sHs listen to fellow sH @ianm's Ski Podcast which covers a multitude of ski related news and stories. The Ski Podcast recently came up with a highly innovative sponsorship proposal for London's own gondola lift across the Thames Madeye-Smiley

Sad to say that the Ski Podcast proposal has been turned down in favour of a presumably financially larger but imv far less interesting alternative sponsorship deal. Sad

Still, do keep up the good work @ianm! Very Happy snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Brilliant!! Laughing

snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
He does offer to pay in cash and then asks who to make the cheque out to. You can see why they turned it down. This is Nigerian prince level of poor quality money laundering.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
quite - any fule kno that the traditional way of transferring funds for this sponsorship is a non-descript briefcase of bearer-bonds thrown between north-south gondolas at the midpoint. At least you can be assured of discretion, as there will be no other witnesses to this shady transaction on the bloody thing...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I did see that we were outbid for the sponsorship. Gutted (and thanks for the comments!)

https://twitter.com/iainmski/status/1567522072712155137
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Top class bidding. Beat my £6.01p (in the Ebay-stylee). Although your bid probably fell apart when, after offering £600 up front and in cash, you ask to whom the cheque should be made.
Next time, we should talk... They are definitely interested.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Klamm Franzer wrote:
Top class bidding. Beat my £6.01p (in the Ebay-stylee). Although your bid probably fell apart when, after offering £600 up front and in cash, you ask to whom the cheque should be made.
Next time, we should talk... They are definitely interested.
Smile Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy