Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La rosiere ski school

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all! We are going to la rosiere in March. I’m thinking of booking les cimes blanches in les eucherts. Do people recommend esf of evo2 down there? I think evo2 collect on a shuttle but we’d take the kids to esf?! Grateful for any recommendations! Have always been with esprit with the kids so first time doing a self build holiday so am probably overthinking everything!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Savory,
i've visited pals who stayed at Alpenera at Les Euchetrs.
Cant remember it that well but think we walled out the back door of Alperena straight onto the piste which was next door to Les Cimes Blanc and skied the 50 or so meters down to the 'Euchetrs' chair lift.
I ssem to remember ESF and starting lessons from Eurchets Chair.
P.S you're not over thinking it. Very good idea to sort ski school logistics for successful starts in the mornings with the kids. If youre staying in Eucherts then deffo try and get the lessons to start and end there, Will make the kids and your holiday much more enjoyable and less stressful.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@@247snowman, thank you, thee we still helpful. Yes -def want them to start and finish down there! Thank you. I was looking at alparena to stay in too but keep getting mixed messages from them about what rooms are going to be available etc.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Savory,
Just asked my Pal who he normally books through for Alpenera and he said it was ‘Peak Retreats’ but that the Alpenera are ‘really Sluggish’ for releasing their prices.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@@247snowman, thanks, I’ve had a quote from peak retreats that I’m happy with but I asked alparena for a quote directly to compare and they have said that the room park retreats have quoted for will no longer exist next winter so it’s rather confused me!!! Don’t want to book through an agent and then have it cancelled Eh oh! Eh oh!Eh oh!Eh oh! Eh oh!Eh oh!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We have been twice to Cimes Blanches and twice to Alparena with Peak retreats and both are excellent but I’d say Alparena is slightly better and is in a prime location. I would phone peak retreats and mention what Alparena said about he apartment and they can then contact Alparena on your behalf. We have been many times with peak retreats and always had good customer service. You could also consider Alpen Lodge which is also in Les eucherts and only two years old but I would go to Alparena if you can due to its location.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@snowymum,
Thanks for that, will email Peak retreats as alparena was first choice!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy