Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Miet ski rental Saalbach

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anybody used these guys for rental?

They appear to be rather cheaper than the in town shops at the cost of having relatively few models and being a bus ride down the road.

Going as a large-ish group on the 14th Jan and many of the members are quite cost conscious. Mostly improvers with us, while I want a ski that will stand up to throwing myself down mainly red pistes with the occasional black. Some of the prices in town for mid range skis are hitting €140 for the week compared with about €70 for equivalent here Puzzled

Thanks in advance!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I believe I used them earlier, but not in Saalbach - As far as I can remember, they are a broker like booking.com, meaning that you don’t rent direct. I had no problems with them.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We used them in St Anton and can’t recommend them highly enough. Great prices, service and equipment.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@itsLiamFleming, another option may be to use Hansi’s in the town….if you mention having the recommendation from Tatman’s Tours (see the Saalbach thread in Resorts), you will get a discount (10%?).

Great guy (Hansi), good range of equipment, centrally located and you may even be offered a complimentary schnapps (or two Laughing )
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'll check them out, a schnapps does sound mighty tempting Toofy Grin. Do you have any inclination how the rental categories stack up (Top, VIP, premium) in terms of suitability for more difficult pistes?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@itsLiamFleming, it was nine years ago that I used Hansi - recommended by Tatman’ Tours, so my up to date knowledge is, at best, a bit sketchy! If you pose the question in the Saalbach Hinterglemm thread in Resorts, my guess is you’d get a clear picture of the range of equipment. There are quite a few snowHeads who will have a much better, recent experience.

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=156241&start=1000
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@itsLiamFleming,
Hansi will look after you very well, try to match any other quote, ply you with schnapps, and give you his special “Tatman” discount if you mention my name.
http://www.hansis-skiverleih.at/Hansis-Skiverleih-Saalbach-Home_lang,en,pid,47308,type,firmeninfo.html
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy