Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski bag with wheels

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Someone in Val Thorens have an awesome ski bag on wheels with a sort of tripod design. All the weight was taken by the wheels. Anyone know the name/make? I can’t find it on Google. It wasn’t cheap but was a great design.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try Douchebag or maybe Snokart ??
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@CathyAuLait, I think we mentioned this earlier today Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sun Mountain Ski Glider :: information thanks to @forwood
In the pic there’s a cabin bag that fits onto it too.
Derived from golf bag designs apparently.
5kg advertised weight of bag.
::

Maybe there are others similar.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I got this because my previous (new) bag was ruined by a down hill walk where the bag touched the road and shredded the alleged ripstop nylon. The Ski Glider completely avoids that possibility as the undercarriage is solid plastic and lifted by the wheels. In addition it's easy to manoevre around airport queues, etc. The wheels quickly and easily fold back flat into the body if you don't want them as shown. It's also very roomy and could take most if not all your clothes, boots, etc for a week long holiday (btw, I'm not on commission!). The only downside is cost, now about £191. I got it for £131 back in April 22 so if this is your 'bag', maybe worth hanging on for a discount.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@CathyAuLait, There is one in amazon warehouse for £111

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HLVL63Q/ref=twister_dp_update?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1&tag=amz07b-21
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've always packed my ski bag with the lightest stuff at the top and the heaviest at the bottom, but it's still hard work so I've just ordered one of these - thanks for the info @CathyAuLait and @Fat George Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy