Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Parking Les arcs 1950

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is very specific but I was wondering if those that had parked at Les Arcs 1950 could help. We have a Q7 that needs a roof box for what we need to take (disabled skier). The car park is under the resort and basically I’m wondering if anyone had parked there with a similar car and box on top?!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
[url=]https://www.arc1950.com/en/book-a-covered-car-park-in-arc-1950.html[/url]

Shows the height to be 2.2m
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Warnergb7, 2.2 might be close depending on your roof box, and also the angle of any ramps you go down which can make a few cm of difference.
It might be worth contacting them directly to see if there are any high-garage spaces that can be reserved.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks very much - think I will give them a call as you suggest. I think 2.2 is cutting it fine unless I let the tires down!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There are lots of spaces high enough for your car, my Discovery plus roof box was fine. However, be careful nothing is dripping from above through the concrete. My friend parked his Q7 without noticing a puddle from above on the floor and a week later his paintwork was ruined and needed a respray. Cue the blame game between the car park operator, the building maintenance co and the village operators at the time but he got nowhere.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@FrankSpencer - Thanks for that - I'm due to be there week friday - possibly with a roofbox but will definitely avoid the dripping spaces.
How much did you pay - The online system shows 107 euros,but the weekly tarif shows 98 Euros?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It was some time ago, and i was an owner so it was free. In my memory it was around €100 but i can't say for sure, sorry
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks all and for the tip about watching out for puddles…. I might just call to be safe. I can see a pic that shows 2.2m. Just no sure how high car plus box is. Without putting it in of course.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I parked there before. The S-Max plus box was fine. Lower than your Q7 of course… so that’s not especially helpful.

But my friends VW T6 also got in no problem.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Google reckons cat is 1741mm and roof box is 430. So that gives me about 2cm for the off bar height I think. Tight!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy