Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre Chevalier - snow reliability April 2022

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Afternoon All
First post so apologies if Q has been asked before.

Serre Chevalier and snow reliability this year? Would you book for the second week in April right now?

I’ve looked at earlier posts (pre-covid) and it feels like it would be a half decent bet in previous years but this year looks like it could be a patchy affair given the lack of snow so far.

The situation is this, it’s my first time back on the slopes in 15 years
I was all booked for the same week as COVID in 2020 but it didn’t happen
As you can imagine I’m keen to have a good one
I’ve put a small deposit down on 2nd week in April but having serious second thoughts right now…… maybe write off the deposit and try for a late deal elsewhere with better / deeper base?
Maybe the long wait is making me sound daft though…..?
On the one hand it won’t take much to satisfy me after such a long break…… on the other hand feels like there’s potential for disappointment
FYI after so long all I’m bothered about is decent on piste ski-ing, not bothered about carving it up off piste or getting my Frank the Tank outfit on after the lifts have shut.

Hope this all comes across in the right way….. all advice welcome
Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads. snowHead

Most of the regulars will see the question wherever you post it, so I shall lock this one and leave people to respond in the other one that you started.

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=159568&highlight=
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy