Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saas Fee: recommendation for any local wine shops for gift delivery?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not quite a skiing question, but thought the collective wisdom of Snowheads is so exhaustive on resources in ski resort towns that this forum can answer what Google Maps (and the Saas Fee tourist office website) cannot:

Are there any shops in Saas Fee that would be likely to offer up a gift delivery service? Is there a local wine store? This is for a family friend who just moved to Grachen, so if you think of any shops in Zermatt that might delivery down the valley, it would work too....timing is better if I send a gift to the friend while they're up in Saas Fee, but sending it to their home in Grachen would work too.

Or could any Snowheads who are resident in Switzerland suggest a good site for sending food&wine type gifts? (Fwiw, I can handle online shopping in French but not German, which is unhelpful in this part of Switzerland, I know...)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Co-op will deliver to just about anywhere, usually subject to a minimum order.

https://www.coop.ch/en/
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
telford_mike wrote:
Co-op will deliver to just about anywhere, usually subject to a minimum order.

https://www.coop.ch/en/

Should have realized Coop would have a very superior wine selection! There I was thinking "supermarket wine" so I had ignored it as an option - and then I turned the price to descending order from the top and saw a bunch of premier cru bordeaux names.....
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy