Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saas Fee, Magicpass starts 29 Oct

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Just wondering if any Snowheads are going to be skiing in Saas Fee next weekend, I’m thinking of driving down, but don’t really like skiing on my own.
My usual ski buddy, Mrs DTB (Oceanfalls) is away on family duties.

Magicpass is still on sale for CHF 550 until 7/11

Copied from their blurb to try to whet some appetites:

Eh oh! SAAS FEE WINTER OPENING X MAGIC PASS

The ski season is finally here! Saturday, October 29th, Saas-Fee opens its ski area and invites you for a memorable weekend of ski and celebrations.

The Magic Team will be there for this event. A special Magic Pass Après-Ski will be organized on this occasion with prizes to be won, and the luckiest ones will go home with Magic Pass’ goodies.

The program for this weekend,

Winter season opening with Magic Pass on Saturday 29th October at 8.30am
There will be snacks and mulled wine for free for Magic Pass holders from 11am to noon at the Felskinn Restaurant
Après-ski: free entry at the bar of the Old Cinema Pub on Saturday from 6pm
Friday and Saturday night, there will be live music at the Old Cinema Pub’s concert hall.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It’s boiling at the moment and no sign of a significant cooling so suspect it will be less than magic. I would hold off for colder temps and fresh snow…
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, I recall that you helped when I asked the about SF conditions last Easter (Janavril) In the 21/22 weather thread.

Perhaps it’s time for a 22/23 tread, the main contributors last year were far too knowledgeable for me, though it was very helpful.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy