Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryanair to Milan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have recent experience of flying with Ryanair to Italy (or elsewhere in Europe for that matter)? Interested in how they are managing paperwork checks (vaccine certificate, test certificate etc). Daughter and wife are flying from Stansted to Milan a week on Monday, hand baggage only. They won't be able to print out their fit to fly certificates, so I wondered if Ryanair are ok with everything on phones. Also want to reassure them both about the process as I won't be with them.

I normally avoid Ryanair like the plague, for a variety of reasons, but complicated travel for half-term skiing means we will be using them this year. As my daughter has a school trip to London next weekend, which has been postponed multiple times due to Covid, my wife is flying down to pick her up on the Sunday and they both fly to Milan early Monday morning to join the rest of the family. The rest of us are flying EasyJet Edinburgh to Milan on the Friday , any experience of that route also appreciated!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Phones are fine
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@zikomo, Stansted Hamburg with Ryaniar in December worked just fine. Most passengers (there were not many) had everything on their phones, some had a mix of paper/phone.

I`d recommend the fast track through security on the way out. Stansted offered me 2 options either would do the trick for avoiding the security queues.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've flown RyanAir to Mallorca from Manchester throughout the pandemic many times without any issue at all - the last time in December 2021. They check your pre travel documentation either at check in (if there is no bag drop facility which there isn't in Palma) or pre-departure and give you a slip of paper to make it quicker to board the aircraft when the time comes. It's in their interest to make sure the flights run to time so they are pretty hot on ensuring all the paperwork is in place before boarding. I have seen them refuse to allow passengers to board if any of the required paperwork at the time was not in order.

They want to see passenger locator forms have been completed correctly (QR codes) and proof of PCR/Antigen testing and/or vaccination status.

I find them to be efficient at transporting people from one place to another without many frills.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy