Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British Airways to Venice recently?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone flown BA to Venice in the last few weeks? Reading around other threads I've heard mention that BA ask travellers to complete a paper form during the flight confirming that you havn't had Covid in the last 14 days and haven't had any contacts in the last 14 days. This seems to be additional to the EPLF form and seems more stringent than the Italian rules anyway; it also seems to be specific to the Venice route with BA for some reason.

We're taking our kids away for half term and they are likely to have had some contact in the weeks leading up to our trip. Would be good to hear if anyone has experience on this route recently and if the form is still in use by BA. Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes we had to do the BA form on our flight out to Venice on the 15th. - Nothing on the way home!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We flew out on Friday 21 Jan, no paper forms.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Flew out on 22nd for prebb. The form is very similar to the French declaration. BA had been asked to use them that morning by the Italians.

Not complicated.
Unless you actually know the kids had contact, just say no.

Worth having a copy of your hotel booking form with you. Sometimes asked for.

I was pulled out for a random check. Only form I didn't have with me.
had to explain how Snowheads worked.

"somebody books a hotel, and we all turn up" Eh oh! Eh oh! Eh oh! Eh oh!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I flew out on Jan 28th and there was no form on the palne
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I flew LHR to VCE on Sat 29th. No forms. No interest in my pre-departure lateral flow test, but I had to upload it to BA.com
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for all the replies. It all seems a bit random with people required to fill out the form on 15th and 22nd, but not 21st, 28th or 29th. With this form you could pass both UK and Italian requirements but still "fail" the BA form, which is a bit of a concern. Does anyone know what happens in this scenario? You would already be on the plane and en route...

In the interests of transparency, if we get a positive test we will not travel but, if we get a positive test on day 8-14 before travel we should be able to complete our isolation. However, the BA form leaves us in a mess, so just trying to figure out our risks and options.

Would be great if anyone else travelling in the next few weeks could update here whether they were asked to complete this form.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy