Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

P&O IT woes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well......just advice from experience, I guess.

Tonight, trying to add Advanced Passenger Information for trip some time in the future.

Site will log in fine on iPad, iPhone and old iMac

Site will not open API screen on iPad or iPhone. Just will not recognise booking ref and surname although all strictly accurate.

moved to iMac - will open my account -> passenger advanced information -> enter first passenger details. Press SAVE and it just goes back to home screen and does not save information.

start again on iMac - go through whole process and this time SAVE after each person does work and takes me back to passenger list

This took an hour. Very frustrating.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are you abroad? I've been having similar problems accessing my bank account with the laptop which has never happened before about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Thrown out half a dozen
times whilst logging in then when I did get in thrown out as soon as I tried to do anything. Wasted hours over several days.
Ok on the mobile.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@BoardieK, nope ... but I had same problems with Barclays Business account last week whilst at work. Different machines .... desk top would not work, iPad did.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just been on a p and o crossing last Thursday. I didn’t upload any details. Just had the files on my phone to show them if required. No issues.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We travelled back to Dover with P&O yesterday afternoon. Only 15 cars, and two couples in the lounge.
We had done all the paperwork on Friday evening and everything got big green ticks but when we arrived to checkin the guy in the booth took our reference number, said he couldn’t find us, shut his window for nearly five minutes, made a phone call, then open up, read the info on the ipad (PLF) looked at our NHS Covid passes and let us through.

Our previous two crossings, July and December, were Eurotunnel and similar scenario, although those times we had it all on paper. This time we were not sure how we would make the return trip When we travel again in four weeks we are going to find space to pop a small printer in the car.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I did a booking yesterday, eventually. It took me 3 goes to get to the pay now, odd pages kept appearing etc. The payment processing took an age. The site had forgotten most of my details in my account. When I had paid the link to API came up as 404. Navigated to it another way and it didnt recognise my booking.

Shambles.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
try it in Chrome rather than Safari?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
P & O changed their website 18 months ago and I for one do not find it an improvement - must be an age thing!
Certainly the last two or three times that I have crossed I have not uploaded API simply because the reply from the system was "cannot find your booking", even though each time I had an email with the reference on it. However, that was not a problem - I just checked in and nobody asked any questions.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@valais2, I had similar issues with DFDS recently, the app on Android fell over every time I tried to upload API. Tried on the laptop and it it just hung on the submission screen, and I had no idea whether it had uploaded or not. Tried a couple of times then gave up. Can only assume that it had worked as we had no issues boarding.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Check your browser isn't blocking popups? I have Chrome, Firebox ,Edge, and Brave loaded (plus Safari on the iPad), and if one of them starts to show these types of symptoms, I cycle through until I find one that works.
- there's usually one.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Arctic Roll, yes, that’s right…trouble is it took an hour to cycle through every option to find one which would go through all the stages…grrrr
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy