Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TAC v TAC Verif Apps

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apologies if this has been answered already ...

What are the differences between the 2 apps and how are they used in practice in France?

I have just scanned my unvaccinated 14Y old's recovery QR code (we luckily managed to obtain an EU recovery certificate for him) on the Verif app and a beautiful green tick with the word "valide" appeared - what does this mean /are we going skiing?

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@franga,

You need TAC, here you can store your QR codes to display as requested. TAC Verif is used to check the validity of QR codes, for example by staff in bars/restaurants or lifts/gondalas.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah OK, so TAC is effectively a wallet but the Verif is the one that will be used in practice ... I presume the Verif app runs on parameters / algorithms to check that all Pass Sanitaire / Vaccinal criteria are satisfied? Thanks very much.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@franga, You only need TAC. Verif is for the staff in bars and restaurants.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@franga, wot @RobinS, typed. Verif is the app used to check your TAC status. You need TAC.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks all - go it.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
under a new name wrote:
@franga, wot @RobinS, typed. Verif is the app used to check your TAC status. You need TAC.

So assuming scanning of the recovery code with the TAC Verif App brought up a nice green tick, I guess @franga can assume that will work in France, and they won't have to engage in the daily testing?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@sugarmoma666, I guess …
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sugarmoma666 wrote:
under a new name wrote:

So assuming scanning of the recovery code with the TAC Verif App brought up a nice green tick, I guess @franga can assume that will work in France, and they won't have to engage in the daily testing?

... exactly, or at least that's what we're hoping for ... Very Happy .

In all seriousness, the 3Vs website is pretty clear on what the PS rules for unvaccinated skiers are :

The health pass applies, for the time being, to those aged 12 and over
The health pass consists of the presentation, in digital or paper form, of one of the following three health proofs:
vaccination, provided that a complete vaccination schedule is available
a negative test (PCR or antigenic) less than 24 hours old
the result of a positive RT-PCR test attesting to the recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old. Please note that you must be able to present a QR Code
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy