Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

received wrong test kit from c19

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ordered PCR test for Austria yesterday. Received the test kid that involved taking blood sample, Idiot being me I thought is new kind of PCR test so I spent 30 mins of squeezing right amount of blood from 3 fingers and sent the package back, waiting the result tomorrow for Flight on Friday.
Luckily they sent apology letter, so Im booking in=person tomorrow morning, to make Fridays flight possible.

Hope you are not in the same boat, and test received today was right Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Did my LFT this morning from C19 - certificate back in 35 minutes!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
that's reassuring - i've got a C19 LFT to do next friday
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thought PCR has been dropped if you are boosted?

ahh from monday
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I’m still waiting to do mine today, Italy requires within 24 hours of landing time rather than departure.

That’s promising about C19 testing, I have a back up in-clinic option I can book up immediately if the test comes back inconclusive.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@RichardB, I think you will know if it's inconclusive before you register it. Not sure if you can use an NHS one if you have a failure. The kit looked very familiar....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy