Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski transfer Geneva - Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,

I was looking to book a transfer via FindTransfers and I’m potentially looking at booking with either AlpesBusinessClass or Snow Drive Transfers.

Just wondering if anyone had experience with either of these companies. My search on here only threw up some results from a good few years back.

Reviews on FindTransfers are good but scare info otherwise.

Thanks!! I hope everyone is ready for some Eh oh! Eh oh! UK France travel news tomorrow
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I would recommend Snow Drone if you're looking for private or shared transfers.

https://snow-drone.com/shared-transfers/
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@osullc28, Never heard of either of them, that's why they are not recommended on the Tignes thread on page 1. Stick with @GeorgeVII, suggestion, they do a snowHead discount.

PS Welcome to snowHeads
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the recommendations guys.

I’ve been lurking in the background for a few years but first post! Best place around for ski holiday tips/advice Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Never heard of either of these transfer companies or have seen any of their vans on my journeys.

As mentioned try Snow-drone (they are especially good for shared transfers) but I have found them more expensive than others this season for private transfers and have used Whiterides this season on a number of occasions for myself and family.
It’s also worth looking at Cool Bus and The Mountain Rescue for transfers.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you don't mind bog a standard coach I've used Ben's Bus many times, never had any issues apart from having to wait around in Geneva arrivals for a while sometimes whilst they wait for other people.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Minion1980 wrote:
If you don't mind bog a standard coach I've used Ben's Bus many times, never had any issues apart from having to wait around in Geneva arrivals for a while sometimes whilst they wait for other people.

I second Bens Bus. Customer service is very good and even helped return my passport after I left it on the coach to VT one year!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have a booking for March to Val D with Alps2Alps, it was well priced and they are recommended. They do a welcome discount for new sign ups (email address) too. The price on their own website was a little cheaper than the one which came through FndTransfers.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We booked with Tignes Taxi's in 2019 - https://www.alpinetaxistignes.com/ - they were recommended by our AirBnB host and were great.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy