Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free X Country Lessons - chamonix 18-19 Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If you are in Chamonix next week and want to improve your cross country technique (that is you can already ski a little bit) there are free cross country coaching sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday. The time is 10 to 11.30 both days for Classic and 14.00 to 15.30 for Skating. All with English speaking instructors. PM me if you want to come along or know someone who is interested. This will be from the Maison Nordique in Chamonix.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In past times (don't know whether it's still the case) there were free introductory XC lessons every weekend in Les Saisies. We took advantage of this - it was fun (despite being in French - very welcoming and inclusive) and went on to book in for a week of lessons. They were keen, as Chamonix no doubt is, to increase the numbers using the trails.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy