Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

les menuires luggage storage (for a week???)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all, does anyone know of anywhere you can store luggage (skibag) for a week in les menuires?

my daughter has booked a week in les menuires with friends for mid december, flying out with BA on sat 10th dec, she has got a flight from LHR to Geneva incl hold luggage, seat choice and large carry on bag for £62. probably flying back with squeezy from geneva to bristol the following saturday 17th dec, but waiting for the schedule to be released.

then myself, said daughter along with younger daughter will be driving out to LM the following weekend 23/24th, i have had a thought of her not having to take her ski bag, along with all her ski clothes back with her, saving the cost, and faff, of hold luggage.

she can then just pay for an "up front set" to take a large carry on bag with her, so any clothes that need washing can be bought back and turned around that week.

it may be the case that it is only one other friend at the moment, but they have managed to get an apartment that sleeps 5 for £350 that week, so others may be joining them, but if it is the case it is just the two of them we could take her friends luggage back with us as well.

obviously, this only works if there is anywhere, or anyone here can help (for a fee Laughing Laughing ) in resort, I know that there is a luggage storage facility in the sports centre in LM, but as far as I am aware this is only available on the weekend. I used it myself before xmas, it was about 3euros per bag, but am assuming it is all dumped in a back room that is probably required during the week.

i did wonder if she just took the bag to a ski hire shop, and if they would look after it, whilst servicing her skis the week she is not in resort, kill two birds with one stone Puzzled Puzzled

I have emailed the tourist office, and am waiting for a response from them, but thought anyone on here might have an answer.

cheers

terry
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@terrygasson, Is there left luggage storage at the bus station/ticket office?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@rjs, the luggage storage is in the sports centre opposite the bus station, but it only operates weekends.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@terrygasson, Sorry don't know any in Les Menuires but there are storage facilities at Geneva Airport/train station, if that is of any help?

https://radicalstorage.com/luggage-storage/geneva/station/luggage-storage-geneva-train-station?dropOff=2022-02-24T10:00:00%2B01:00&pickUp=2022-02-24T16:00:00%2B01:00&bags=2
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy