Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

- St. Foy - Ski school recommendations please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Just hoping to get some Snowhead wisdom. We are going to St Foy at the start of March. The group is mixed in all senses of the word! There are a 4 yo, two 5 yo, 12 and 14 yo all on their first ski trip. Obviously keen for them.all to have a great time and the aim for everyone to have a great fun time and hopefully get skiing passion running in the 5yo I own!

Any recommendations for best school would be great.

Also there are a mixture of adults, one on their second ski trip, three good intermediate who haven't skied for a a few years and a confident snowboarder moving to.skis. One of the intermediates is my better half and may not ski everyday as we are bringing our 20 month old as well. She may look to do some lessons bit not each day.

I'll be looking after 20 as well but might get to sneak out for a day of guiding during the week.

Basically looking for recommendations for school/lessons for the above and any other thoughts.

Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Colin & all the instructors at Evo2 highly recommended.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Lemond, thanks, great to get a recommendation
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They are all good. Patrick at snocool
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@stefoy4me, always good when any choice is the right choice
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
With such a diverse group check out ESF who should be able to provide lessons at the same time so you all can ski, lunch, etc together later.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Dublinfella,

Ste Foy is not like other big ski resorts with wide ranging ski schools . The ESF in Ste Foy is very good and well run , I have 10 year plus experience , as are I understand Snocool and Evo2 . Basically the other 2 ski schools are all ex Ste Foy ESF . Book whoever suits your needs .
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Rob Mackley, thanks. That seems to be the message alright. Makes life easier as well so happy days
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy