Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grandvilara Ski+ Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - anyone had experience of using this?

On previous skiing trips, I have booked a 6 day pass and just skied.

Grandvilara Ski+ seems to be a discounted pay as you ski, by linking a credit card to a pass I pick up in resort.

I don't think I get a better financial deal using Ski+ over pre-booking a 6 day pass, but I think it may be that if we can't ski for a day :like yesterday) then I haven't wasted money.

Anyone actually used this Ski+ service & has any advice??

Ty
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We use it, I worked out the cost before and you pay roughly €6 more than the 6 day pass over the first 6 days. If you come again back over the winter it will work out slightly less, as you're on 85% daily rate at that stage.

The real advantage that we see is that if the weather is crap or you need to take a day off for injury etc. you don't have to worry about losing out on the day pass.

Or you can take a day trip to Arsinal/Pal without having to work your Grandvalira pass around it.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Fmpc That is perfect ty.

I believe I buy the Ski+ card through the website (1Euro) associate a credit card to the Ski+ card then Bob's your uncle Smile

Is that how you understand it?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's basically it

Your card gets charged the first time you use a ski lift each day you ski, so on a pay-as-you-go basis
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Perfect - glad I got that bit right Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy