Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best boot fitter Morzine / Les Gets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Time for new boots as the ten-year old pair are officially done. Here in beautiful Les Gets at the moment so looking for a recommend for a great fitter nearby with plenty of stock.

Yes I know I can go to Chamonix, but don’t want to have to schlep back there for any initial niggles.

Any advice appreciated! Have a great day. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have been recommended Caribou Sports in Morzine, and Vermont Sports in Les Gets.

In case it’s of use to anyone.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I believe they have closed but the fitter that used to work at Beanies is well worth trying to track down. Tomas was his name, sadly don't know surname. A very very good boot fitter...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@skimottaret,
They haven't closed but are now All Mountain Rentals. Tomas is still there and fitting boots. If I was having boots fitted, that's where I would go.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@zzz, Good to know, he did a fab job on some repairs for me post a crash and injury. Top guy and I would recommend 100% to @5RED,
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Locals seem to overwhelmingly recommend Bernard at Star Ski Sports.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Definitely Tomas aka The Foot Doctor. He put me in narrow fitting boots whereas I always thought I had reasonably wide feet. I left saying I'll be back tomorrow complaining about the fit - lo and behold , they were perfect.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Gravier Morzine. Use the best.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for all the recommendations!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@5RED, probably worth noting that @skimottaret is a ski instructor (and thus in his boots quite a lot ) and @zzz is a resident who skis rather a lot (and thus, etc. ...) I have no idea of the provenance of other recs. I have, myself, bought boots in Star Ski (around 1992) - and Michel Gravier (if he's not retired yet) is a lovely chap - but I'd go with Tomas.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy