Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advice on second hand ski prices?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got a view on how much I’d realistically get for these? I’ve priced them up obviously too high based on zero interest so far! Potentially I’d sell as a package for someone who wants a touring setup

Ladies Armada tstw 174cm skis. 8 years old but only had 1 ski day so in almost new condition

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=157313

And then marker 12 Tour EPF bindings

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=157304

Cheers,

Greg
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My only suggestion is to hold them till all the Coronavirus issues have lessened. At least a year. People aren’t even looking at holidays let alone ‘new’ gear I think. If desperate to clear room Auction on eBay?!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy