Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Confusing BA pre flight covid form!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello I am travelling to Austria on Boxing Day with two kids under 12. BA require us to complete a pre flight form online and upload our PCR tests etc. that’s fine for me and my husband. But the children are totally exempt and it won’t allow us to submit the form for them even if we tick the exempt boxes! It’s totally infuriating! Has anyone else done this step? Maybe we don’t submit a form for the kids?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is this on the VeriFLY app?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No - our flights aren’t using VeriFLY it’s weird it’s a BA form on the manage my booking section - you complete one for each passenger
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@MtnBikeChick, This page seems to say you can present your documents at the airport

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/incident/coronavirus/entry-requirements

".VeriFLY is a third-party travel readiness app, provided by Daon. Using this third-party service is optional. You’ll be able to present a test certificate and other documentation at the airport if you prefer but please note this will require extra time and you won’t be able to check in online the day before. Please remember, it is your responsibility to check and observe all of the latest health and entry requirements applicable to your journey before you travel..."
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you - it’s strange as it isn’t VeriFLY it’s a BA form on the website and says they need to pre check the documents before check in! Weird
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Confusion surrounds this whole Covid thing and travel...!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
try a different web browser.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy