Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arriving Switzerland after 20 December

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks

As anyone boarded to Switzerland after 20 December new measures?

Are they already accepting 24h Antigénic Test?

Coming from Portugal, Portuguese nationaly.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
"..You need to present a negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours) or a negative rapid antigen test (not older than 24 h) at boarding and upon entry. Under 16s and people who have a medical certificate to prove that they cannot have a Sars-CoV-2 test for medical reasons are exempt from the testing requirement. (read more)
You need to fill in an entry form before you cross the border. (entry form)..."

This is assuming you are fully vaccinated

You can enter your details here -- https://travelcheck.admin.ch to check

==
Welcome to SnowHeads Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi

Thks for the reply.
As I'm aware this conditions are for everyone, Vax or Unvax
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

As I'm aware this conditions are for everyone, Vax or Unvx

Vax only allowed
https://www.sem.admin.ch/sem/en/home/sem/aktuell/faq-einreiseverweigerung.html#1668147653
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@geoffers -- Not according to the travelcheck site

This is the result for travelling from Portugal by plane and unvaccinated

"..You need to present a negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours) or a negative rapid antigen test (not older than 24 h) at boarding and upon entry. A second test is required four to seven days after entry. This may be a PCR test or a rapid antigen test. The test result must be reported to the competent cantonal office. Under 16s and people who have a medical certificate to prove that they cannot have a Sars-CoV-2 test for medical reasons are exempt from the testing requirement. (read more)
You need to fill in an entry form before you cross the border. (entry form)..."

Main difference is the requirement to take a 4-7 day test

====

Allowing for the fact that 'travelcheck' might disagree with the regulations in you link !!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@albob you are right.

Portugal is not a SEM high-risk country and has freedom of movement as a Schengen country.
Just wanted to know from someone in the field that has passed trough.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Vanderheyegen,"..Just wanted to know from someone in the field that has passed trough..."

Ok - not seen anyone post of their experience since the 20th.. (and I am sat in England, so can't give any direct information !! )
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Vanderheyegen wrote:
Hi folks

As anyone boarded to Switzerland after 20 December new measures?

Are they already accepting 24h Antigénic Test?

Coming from Portugal, Portuguese nationaly.

Hi Vanderheyegen, myself and family (wife + 2 kids) travelled to Switzerland on Monday 20th and had an antigen test. Was given a cursory glance by easyjet and a quick look by customs on the Swiss side.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy