Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

US domestic flight testing requirement

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I understand there is a requirement for pre-departure covid test within 1 day prior to departure if you are coming into the US. Once you are inside the US is there a requirement to do pre-departure test? I read that it's down to the airline but I can't find anything on that on the Delta website...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
euanovsky wrote:
I read that it's down to the airline but I can't find anything on that on the Delta website...

Have you tried the Omicron website? Puzzled
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Bergmeister, Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bergmeister wrote:
euanovsky wrote:
I read that it's down to the airline but I can't find anything on that on the Delta website...

That didn’t get the recognition it deserved Toofy Grin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Right, it should be recognized as the most useless distracting post of the year.

But if someone is so clever, go hunt down an airline by the name of Omicron and give us another good laugh? There’s got to be one somewhere in the world. Perhaps Greece?

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Sat 18-12-21 14:09; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
To the OP, I haven’t heard any changes or new requirements recently.

Much of the summer, there’s no pre-boarding requirement whatsoever for domestic flights.

Whilst states have a checkerboard of quarantine requirements, it was not enforced. My friends and neighbors had been flying all over the country without a care.

So basically, once you’re in, you can travel freely around.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bergmeister wrote:
euanovsky wrote:

this is pretty funny I give you that...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
abc wrote:
To the OP, I haven’t heard any changes or new requirements recently.

Much of the summer, there’s no pre-boarding requirement whatsoever for domestic flights.

Whilst states have a checkerboard of quarantine requirements, it was not enforced. My friends and neighbors had been flying all over the country without a care.

So basically, once you’re in, you can travel freely around.

cool thanks - that's in line with my research so good to have a confirmation!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy