Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Booster - how long before it shows on App

Poster: A snowHead
Wondering how long it takes for 3rd dose (booster) to show in NHS covid pass?
Need this for Pass Sanitaire as will just be over the 7 months from 2nd dose by time of travel?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thought it was available through NHS app already ? But not the NHS Scotland one unfortunately.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mine showed up by the next day (NHS England app).

PS It only shows in the “Travel” section, and not in the “Domestic” section, as thats all where it’s relevant.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mine took 6 days after the jab. Was getting a little nervous, but all ok.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My booster was last week and it appeared the next day.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Thats reassuring - thank you very much.
I should have said for NHS England app
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
+36 hours for us.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just checked on the app and mine is there, 2 days post-booster.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
+23.5 hrs my booster isnt yet showing. I guess it varies when they upload and update stuff.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I had my jab at 9:45 last Wednesday 1st and by lunchtime on Thursday 2nd had appeared.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ours appeared next day in the app.

Our vaccination centre is at a large Boots branch, very well organised and a member of staff types in the details as vaccine is administerd by a pharmacist. The details appeared on our Gp Medical record within the hour.

Our Flu jobs were done at our GP surgery - totally dis-organised with the elderly being made to queue in the open air in the rain- that was Saturday our medical records weren't updated until Monday.

I'm beginning to think there is a place in the NHS for commercial operations.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Had the booster at 12:30 yesterday, and the app is showing it today.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Scottish Boosters due to appear on the Scottish NHS Inform App from Thursday 9th December. I have been in contact with MSP, MP and NHS Inform. Scots should be OK for travel later this week.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Dippy, minutes in my experience last week
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
had booster yesterday (6th Dec) and is now showing on my app today (NHS England)
ski holidays
@mogulski, thanks for posting that, good to know.
latest report
Thank you everyone - all positive - one less thing to worry about - now just to figure out what tests and when etc Confused
latest report
mogulski wrote:
Scottish Boosters due to appear on the Scottish NHS Inform App from Thursday 9th December. I have been in contact with MSP, MP and NHS Inform. Scots should be OK for travel later this week.

Anyone on the forum from Scotland had their booster appear on the app yet ?
Andy.
ski holidays
Restless native wrote:
mogulski wrote:

Andy.

Also interested to hear this. We get our boosters Wednesday, PCR test Friday, and fly out Saturday to Geneva
snow report
Halitosis wrote:
Restless native wrote:
mogulski wrote:

Andy.

Also interested to hear this. We get our boosters Wednesday, PCR test Friday, and fly out Saturday to Geneva

i had a pfizer booster on Monday 29th Nov, 10 days ago now and no sign of it appearing on the scot nhs app yet Puzzled - hopefully not required to fly abroad. You probably ideally want more than 3 days between jab and flight in case of feeling unwell with it, I was noticeably tired last week after it, nothing more Mad
ski holidays
Got a Pfizer booster on 27/11/21. Looks like they should be appearing on the app from today onwards but nothing yet. Got some time yet, not flying till Feb but want that warm and fuzzy feeling of being up to date on the app.
Andy.
snow conditions
I got the booster on the 7th showed up on the app early hours on the 8th so about 20/22hrs not to bad really i'm happy with that.
snow conditions
If you delete and reinstall the nhs Scotland Covid app, the booster now shows.
latest report
Rookiescot wrote:
If you delete and reinstall the nhs Scotland Covid app, the booster now shows.

That’s all 3 jabs showing now after deletion and reinstallation of the NHS Scotland app. Thanks Rookiescot.
Andy.
snow conditions
Actually works if you just logout and log back in to the App.
snow conditions
Thanks @Rookiescot!
latest report
Ski lots wrote:
Actually works if you just logout and log back in to the App.

Tried that first, didn't work, had to delete and reinstall app then sign in, now showing all 3 doses. Thank u to poster who informed us of that.
ski holidays
Thanks Rookiescot. ———. Once I logged out and back in again booster popped up.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks for the advice. Kept trying to download booster confirmation since yesterday morning. I have now deleted the app from my phone, reinstalled it and BINGO it works!! But booster still doesn't show on my computer version for printing. Will have to work on that. Plus Mrmogulski cannot get the Scottish NHS Inform to work on his phone and its just a very slightly older version of my phone. His phone keeps refusing to take a photo of his driving licence or passport to verify his identity. Tried all the web advice and still doesn't work. May have to get his booster confirmation on my phone too?
snow report
The details of my third jag two days ago are showing in the NHS Scotland vaccine certificate app today.
snow report
Booster now showing in NHS Inform App with 3 jags listed. On the other app which lets you print out a certificate they are just showing the last 2 vaccines so its jag2 and booster. This should allow all Scots to now be able to show the neccessary booster for travel. Only took a couple of weeks more than England - oh well thats the SNP government. Waiting for Nicola's next statement to see if we can make it out to France for Christmas or in January as son who works out there has reported great snow.
snow report
Boosted Saturday, showing Monday morning on the English NHS app along with all the tests (both +'ve and -'ve).
snow report
I was boosted at 8:20am this morning and it's showing in my App already (Scotland). Impressive.
snow conditions
@orange, yep, we were the same (boosted on Friday) and app updated within 2 hours on Friday evening. However the downloadable pdf certificate of vaccination isn’t right - it still only shows two doses, but shows as 1 of 2 what was actually my second dose, and 2 of 2 as my booster. I am concerned that will satisfy anyone abroad - it’s not clearly stating I’ve had the two doses of AZ required to be fully vaccinated - so hopefully they’ll get it sorted quickly. Fortunately we kept pdfs from before the booster.
snow report
Boosted on the 11th, showing up now!
snow report
Booster Saturday, on app by Sunday first thing.
snow conditions
The Scottish NHS Inform app (only available on a mobile) shows all 3 doses of vaccine but the other Scottish App where you can download and print a certificate only shows your last 2 vaccines on the certificate. This is because several countries need you to have had recent vaccines. I think the Scottish printed app was only designed to show 2 doses so the way they got round it was to do the last 2. I have been in contact with my MSP constantly for the last 10 days about all this and he keeps referring my questions to his 'team'. I got all my vax showing earlier and today we have finally managed to get Mrmogulski registered with NHS Inform. Its been a trial and we have both taught computing in schools. Good luck to anyone else.
Now I just need to get through to Crystal to change our ski trip to a better date as the snow in France looks amazing! I want to get there before we have another lockdown.
ski holidays
Booster yesterday lunchtime, on app now. Don't know how quickly it showed up - i only thought to check now Smile
latest report
3rd Jag showing on the Scottish app for me
ski holidays
Boosted midday yesterday, was on the app in the travel pass this morning by 10am.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy