Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any spaces for 1 Jan/feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi would be great to get a week in this year as havnt been away for a few years now. Anyone up coming. Im a chilled out 36 male snowboarder.
Just want to have a good week in the snow
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey Phil,

I couldn't resist booking a cheap flight with J2 from Bristol to Chambery for Jan 4-8th, £77 incl Bag, but sadly none of my usual Buddies want to join me! I'd be happy for you to join me, if you like?

Not fixed on resort, but want a short Transfer if poss, and just want a chance to warm up for later trips in 2022.

Cheers

Keith
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just to say, if you don't have any luck on here, www.snowclans.com is a free site that's just launched for exactly this kind of thing - members can post ads to meet up in resort, or make a holiday of it, your ad gets posted on all the socials too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy