Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The perfect ski week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Next week looks about as good as it gets for hitting the pistes. Buckets of cold snow until the weekend and then unbroken sun and blue skies for the week. A week too early for Xmas but just about perfect for anyone who can squeeze in a pre-Xmas week….
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm heading to La Plagne on Monday morning for a week. Conditions look perfect, and as you say the forecast is for clear skis and sun.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks like it's going to be an easy Christmas drive down next Saturday Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Due to fly on Tuesday. With young kids, so the bluebird days are even more important and as you say it looks perfect.

I'm expecting Crystal or the French government to cancel it though. So unfair not to be able to just get excited!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good news at last! Pending passing PCR tomorrow tests we are booked to fly out on Sunday.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
have fun anyone lucky enough to catch this wave snowHead waiting till new year for my ski year to start
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Am I allowed to get excited yet?

Flying out on Tuesday and for the last ten days I've been checking this forum, Crystal website, my email and bbc five times a day looking for the news that it's cancelled.

I've got in person antigen tests booked because Crystal still say you should, even though the French say not necessary. I've booked parking. I've got pre-return antigen tests to bring with me. I'm not going to book the day 2 pcr until I'm on the coach from Chambery to Val Thorens.

So please, please can I have permission to stop worrying the plug will be pulled and start getting excited about actually skiing?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@BobinCH, not so good for touring though Eh oh!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I swear they're toying with me. Woke up this morning to an email from TUI with subject:
Important information about your flight

Opening it expecting the inevitable cancellation notice it read:

Please remember, all powerbanks, external battery packs, loose or spare batteries including spare laptop batteries and e-cigarettes must be packed in your hand luggage, and not your suitcase. These items must travel with you in the cabin and not in the hold. 

The ultimate trolling
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Fabulous conditions for some Sunday family fun snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/Qqkrez8nxFA
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy