Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stop over Tignes to Eurotunnel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Probably leaving 2pm ish and want to stop between 5&6pm….. so somewhere between Lyon and Dijon ?

Me, wife, 6 & 8 year old and dog. Ideally secure parking….. ideally restaurant and breakfast a must

Prob 3* and above, am not a snob but am too old to slum it these days…..

Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is our usual stop over when we leave resort late.

Holiday Inn express St Apollinaire.

https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/gb/en/saint-apollinaire/dijex/hoteldetail

It has a secure car park, dog friendly, breakfast is ok but not great and a couple of restaurants nearby including a Courtpaille, a Burger King and a fish restaurant. There is a McD and KFC (and probably other things as well) 5 mins drive down the road near the IKEA and LeClerc.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I normally slum it at the BB in Troyes.. But have used the Val Moret, which fits your bill. About 20 mins south of Troyes, 1 minute off the Autoroute

https://www.le-val-moret.com/en/
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@ajc2260626, Lots of hotels in Beaune with courtyard parking, decent beds, close to restaurants and good breakfasts.

Hotel de la Paix, Hotel de la Cloche and Hotel Grand St Jean, all on the same street.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We were there, Val Moret, last night and it works well for us, or me when I often travelled on my own when OH was working. Such a convenient place to stop. Rooms are fine and always work going on upgrading. Swimming pool was a nice addition quite a few years ago now. Dog happy there and we can walk her down through some fields. And the food is good. We will be there again on our way home on the 26th.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hotel Belle Epoque in Beaune. Secure parking and walking distance to any number of decent restaurants. Or if you want a family room I can also recommend the Hotel au Grand Saint Jean in Beaune. Again secure parking and walking distance to restaurants. If you want a restaurant try le Cheval Noir or le Caveau des Arches. Having said that it’s two years since we were last there.

We’re going down in January (if we’re allowed) on the way to La Plagne and are going to experiment with Hotel Le Globe at Meursault just south of Beaune
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@rdsweb, I had forgotten about the Belle Epoque, it was really nice.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy