Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travel to Italy? Milan Malpensa?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody able to provide details of recent trips into Italy? Particularly what is expected and being checked at Milan Malpensa.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can’t tell you how it is now, but will go to Milan and then Madonna on Monday. Vaccine and PLF should be okay - But I am not British, so insure if this goes for you guys.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I flew to Milan last week from LGW.
At LGW they checked my Italian Passenger Locator Form, Green Pass and of course passport and boarding pass.
At Linate they just looked at my passport and that was it.
I did ask the guy at LGW about the covid test requirement (I had a negative LFT as per the gov.uk page) but he said that wasn't needed. No idea if the guidance has since been updated to remove the test requirement.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We flew to Milan Malpensa - same experience and procedure as snowflow. i think we self confirmed the test on the passenger locator form but no-one asked to see it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy