Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Using the Verifly app with BA?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used the Verifly app with BA in the last few days? My girlfriend has a BA flight (to Lyon) in a couple of weeks and I’m trying to work out if BA require that app to be used, whether it’s not required but is helpful or whether it’s unnecessary and a pain to use. Anyone have any experience of flying with BA with or without this app?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I’ve not used it since October, but when I did use it then it was entirely unnecessary (Malaga to Southampton). I got the email from BA to use VeriFLY so I did, just in case, but no, it was not required. As I understand it, a few airlines are trying different apps to maybe arrive at a global consensus for something common going forward.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We were trying to use it for tomorrow LHR to GVA and Val T.

There is a question where they ask you to confirm you've not travelled through a red list country in the last 14 days. The UK is included in the red list. You can't progress to next stage unless you you haven't. As we're in the UK this seems an odd question.

Checking the BA website it said it was optional so we gave up and will wing it tomorrow. If that a was bad move I'll have a week at home to let you know Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
our experience GVA-LHR was crap
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yep, I never use it. You spend more time trying to get it to work than you do checking in at the airport. Total waste of time
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's particularly useful if you're flying hand luggage only because it's required in order to use online check-in, download your boarding pass and go straight to security.

If flying with luggage, it will save you a minute or two at the check-in desk as they don't need to check your documents again, but it's not required.

When I flew from GVA to LHR over the summer, the check-in agent seemed very happy that I'd used it! Apparently very few people were. It may only save a minute or two per person (in fact, people often faff for longer when they realise they don't have the documents to hand!). But if everyone used Verifly, it would greatly cut down waiting times at the airport.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Flew GLA-LHR-ARN without needing it.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We have used it for two trips September and this week. We found it OK to use and it saved us tine at the airport. The verify queue at T5 LHR was much shorter and moved quickly. In September we were offered a kerb side bag drop which worked well.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy