Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3V Season Pass...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've searched their site for ages... Can anyone confirm IF (and how, if possible) I can buy a season pass on site, having left it too late to buy online and get delivery before 21st Jan. Or, perhaps, is it possible later in the online purchase to specify an in-person pick up location? Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Charliegolf,

If you are stuck you could always turn up at a ticket office and buy one on the spot.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Bergmeister, Thanks, that's what I was hoping. I've just gone through the entire ball ache of the online purchase (without pressing pay) and successfully used old rechargeable tickets. Am I to assume that if I press the button, those two old cards will become freshly minted season passes? Confirmation of that would be a relief...

Cheers
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Charliegolf wrote:
@Bergmeister, Thanks, that's what I was hoping. I've just gone through the entire ball ache of the online purchase (without pressing pay) and successfully used old rechargeable tickets. Am I to assume that if I press the button, those two old cards will become freshly minted season passes? Confirmation of that would be a relief...

Cheers

Sorry CG, I have no experience of recharging old passes. Sad
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not to worry... We've done that a few times for short stays; and the more I read, the more I am sure that's how it works. I will wait for SWMBO to read the Ts n Cs so she can share the blame! Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Charliegolf, I've recharged old passes with success-I think you already have to be registered with a photo already associated with the old pass to do it. But as Bergmeister says-you can definitely pitch up in person to buy one.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Perty, Thanks- you'd be the one to know! When I went through the process just now, I uploaded pics no probs after having the old cards accepted as valid. The email receipt would be a backup too.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can confirm this works. Just load your old weekly card as a season card. If you want the Liberte pass though you’ll need a new card.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Tempus, Cheers Tempus, I though so. It's the thought of two and a half grand floating about in the ether that's giving me the heeby-jeebies lol.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I’ve always purchased my season at the ski pass office where I pick up the freebies at the same time. I assume that if you recharge a pass on line you are still able to collect the freebies when in resort. I mention this since this year 2 one day 3V guest passes were given with each season pass and a buff all were well worth having.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Charliegolf wrote:
@Tempus, Cheers Tempus, I though so. It's the thought of two and a half grand floating about in the ether that's giving me the heeby-jeebies lol.

How much? Is that for 1 pass?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
telford_mike wrote:
Charliegolf wrote:

We paid €1365 per person for our 3Vs season passes. That's not too bad at all, given that passes cost €320 for 6 days.

And, prior to this year, we have used the 6 free days skiing in the USA that the 3Vs season passes give us for nothing. The US passes alone (valid in all Vail resorts) are worth $900 per person. Very Happy
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Bergmeister wrote:
telford_mike wrote:
Charliegolf wrote:

We paid €1365 per person for our 3Vs season passes. That's not too bad at all, given that passes cost €320 for 6 days.

And, prior to this year, we have used the 6 free days skiing in the USA that the 3Vs season passes give us for nothing. The US passes alone (valid in all Vail resorts) are worth $900 per person. Very Happy

Curious how pricing works. A season pass for normal guests here costs CHF 777 (=€744) with substantial reductions for residents and season workers, but a 6 day pass here costs CHF 385 (€369), rather more than your €320 for the 3V). Either way I guess, the 1 week visitors get rinsed.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy