Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski lockers Tignes and Mayrhofen

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are there Ski lockers at the main lift stations in Tignes val claret or Mayrhofen ??

I can see on google street view at Mayrhofen Penkenbahn lift there plenty of hire shops but not if you can store your skis over night or interdependent locker station , at Tignes there doest seem to be to much around in terms of lockers or hire shops

thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@wasley, Can't speak for Val Claret but there are some lockers just inside the Palafour building in Le Lac. Through the entrance near the Jam Bar. Very close to the Palafour lift and just across the square from the Toviere gondola.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's nice lockers in the bottom of the Penkenbahn lift station. They're operated by the Intersport shop I think.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@wasley, there are also lots of lockers at the top of the Penkenbahn.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You can ski back to within maybe 100m of almost any accommodation in Tignes. Not sure why you'd need a locker there. There are dozens of rental shops.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stevomcd wrote:
You can ski back to within maybe 100m of almost any accommodation in Tignes. Not sure why you'd need a locker there. There are dozens of rental shops.

Its not the 100m to the accommodation im worried about ,its the 700m walk to the lift in the morning
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@wasley, all the lift stations in Mayrhofen have good quality lockers. But as suggested above, the valley (Tal) station at Penkenbahn is your best bet as it gives you the most flexibility in case you want to ski other areas in the valley.

Where were you looking to stay?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
GeorgeVII wrote:
@wasley, Can't speak for Val Claret but there are some lockers just inside the Palafour building in Le Lac. Through the entrance near the Jam Bar. Very close to the Palafour lift and just across the square from the Toviere gondola.

I think the lockers you are referring to are the ones that Mountain Story, the rental shop rents out. Its around €60 for the week.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
wasley wrote:
stevomcd wrote:

Its not the 100m to the accommodation im worried about ,its the 700m walk to the lift in the morning

Where are you looking at staying in Val Claret?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Haven’t pick anywhere yet
I’ve got a few Airbnb saved also Curling hotel
I do like being near the lift if possible
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
wasley wrote:
Haven’t pick anywhere yet
I’ve got a few Airbnb saved also Curling hotel
I do like being near the lift if possible

If you are at Curling, you have a 50m walk to put skis on, pole another 50m to Tufs or down the track under tunnel to Bollin Fresse etc
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy