Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Monterosa ski pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’m trying to buy a 6 day ski pass on line for monterosa ski, arriving 9 Jan. I don’t have a old ski pass to re-load so I need to buy one and pick it up. However, as I read it - you can only pick this up at 2 locations! Can anyone advise if I can pick one up from any ski lift office with evidence of transaction. I’m staying in Gressoney la trinite. Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Why don't you just buy it when you arrive at the liftpass office at the lift base? They'll have blank cards and load it on there and then.

I bought mine at the Frachey funicular in the Val'd Ayas (Champoluc). I expect the two skipass locations in Gressoney will be at the Stafal and Punta Jolanda liftbases.

They won't sell out before you get there and who knows what might happen in the meantime that might change your plans.

Unless there's a discount for online purchase or something??
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There’s a substantial discount buying online. I’ve emailed direct and for future information for all - you can pay online and pick it up at any monterosa ski office.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ah, glad you got it all sorted! snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy