Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Telemark TTS Binding popping off ???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For this season, my husband purchased a new set of telemark boots (Scarpa TX Pro) and a used pair of TTS bindings (https://www.wasatchski.com/tts.htm) which he mounted onto his previous skis. We went out for the first time with his new set up yesterday and his left ski kept popping out of the pins. We would hardly make it out of the parking lot before it came off. He switched his skis to the opposite feet to determine if it was the boot at fault or the binding and we determined that it was the boot because it was always the left ski that popped out of the pins. He had no trouble with the right boot. Has anyone experienced this before? And if so, is there a fix? We figure that it may involved some grinding to the boot. I've been searching the internet for a solution but have yet to find one.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is it because the cable tension is too high? Do you have a pic of what the set up look like with when the boot is engaged?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Check the following:

- check for excessive cable tension (as above)
- check the toe inserts in the boot. Do they look different to those in the right boot? Measure across the outside of the arms when on the left boot and compare that to when the bindings on the right boot
- check that no part of the boot sole is in contact with the arms of the toe binding which could restrict their gripping force/closure
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It could also be that there are dirt inside the tech toe inserts so the binding is not engaged properly
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy