Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

For Sale: Various Smith Chromopop Goggles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Please find below a list of new smith goggles that we are having a clear out of. Some are from the Visually Impaired skier who I guide for, some lenses / goggles work for her, some really don't and it changes what works and what does not. Some are mine (and I have way too many goggles that I don't really need!)

They are all new, if there is box damage it will say so, (CP = Chromapop in description) price includes signed for post to UK address

Smith Squad Breaker with CP Everyday Violet Mirror and spare yellow lens £35

Smith I/O White Vapour with CP Everyday Green Mirror and CP Storm Rose Flash £80

Smith I/O Rise with CP Sun Red Mirror and CP Storm Rose Flash SOLD

Smith Vice Flash with CP Photochromic Rose Flash (same fit as i/o) £40

Smith Vice Reactor Split CP Everyday Green Mirror (same lens as i/o, same fit, just only 1 lens) £45

Smith I/O Mag S Meridian Ikat with CP Sun Platinum Mirror and CP Storm Rose Flash £85

Smith I/O Mag XL Sport White with CP Sun Green Mirror and CP storm Rose Flash SOLD

Smith I/O Mag XL Mystic Green with CP Sun Green Mirror and CP storm Rose Flash £95

Smith 4D Mag Black with CP Photochromic Rose Flash and CP Sun Black SOLD

Smith I/OX Moss Surplus with CP Sun Platinum Mirror and CP Storm Rose Flash and used but mint Ignitor mirror (so 3 lenses) £90

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 24-11-21 17:31; edited 22 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In no need at present for a new pair, but bought some off @Zorrac a couple of years ago and was over the moon, sound chap
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bump
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey @Zorrac,

Any chance of PMing me a/some photos of the 2 IO white vapor pairs .

Cheers
Timberwolf
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'll take the mint io mag ones please
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Mother hucker, Could you pm me back please, and then we can exchange details etc thanks
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Zorrac, are any of these OTG? I used to have contact lenses but since I stopped playing volleyball, I've no need for them so will have to ski with spectables
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@nbt, sorry I don't think any of them are, the squad xl are huge, but quite flat profile. A I/o Mag xl may work, but you really need to try various goggles with your glasses to see what may fit, and also not steam up
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I received my purchase from @Zorrac yesterday. It should be said that my items were exactly as described ie brand new, never used. The seller is courteous, prompt, and the goods arrived brilliantly packaged.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
mine gogz just landed. save yourself some lolly and buy from Zorrac if you're in need of some. Band new considerably cheaper than anywhere else
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thank you for the kind comments Very Happy list updated
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
pm sent
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Mine have landed - swifter logistics than most online stores and yes mint and totally pro packaged.

Thanks
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thank you, and list updated
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
list updated again
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy