Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help with resort Transfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, newbie here. I'm doing a trip as a solo traveler this winter and need to get from Tignes Val Claret to Les Menuires on 2nd January 2021. Dont really fancy a 250 euro taxi and trip to moutiers and then bus is just hassle with big bag and snowboard bag.
So looking for any assistance in that area, happy to pay someone sensible cash for the trip. Or if by any amazing coincidence anyone is doing the same, a transfer share.
Thanks,
Rich
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads @WakeyP88, snowHead bus to Bourg st Maurice, train to moutier, bus to Les Menuires. Or blablacar.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
having previously looked into doing two weeks of tour operated skiing weeks back to back it was cheaper to fly back to the UK and fly back out again than the cost of a transfer - ridiculous I know Very Happy

An old thread with exactly the same question lead to the same answer as John's
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1099544
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
These guys are good — lots of minibus and taxi firms will reply with a quote. They do both private and shared transfers. You may get lucky and find a shared transfer:

www.findtransfers.com
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thankyou
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Poogle wrote:
These guys are good — lots of minibus and taxi firms will reply with a quote. They do both private and shared transfers. You may get lucky and find a shared transfer:

www.findtransfers.com

I've used that website a couple of times too - it has been very useful.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@WakeyP88, if you're on Facebook, get yourself signed up to this group: "1st-lifts.com Tarentaise Transfers Notice Board"
Lots of chalet operators & the like offering transport through & to the Tarentaise region. I've used them for two trips, all four legs booked independently & worked fine.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@cardweg, I suspect the question is somewhat redundant by now ...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A few years a go I did Geneva - Val D'Isere - Les Meniures - Geneva all with Altibus.

The middle weekend was the bus from Val D down to Moutiers, then another bus up to Les Menuires. Moutiers is the gathering point for buses from all over the place anyway, so it was no issue.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy