Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hire car excess insurance on Aviva Premium policy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just done the annual meerkat based car insurance comparison and Aviva came up as the cheapest option for the bits I needed. Clicking through the confirmation it gave me the option of 'Premier' cover for an extra £30. This gives comprehensive cover when driving other peoples cars and also Hire Car Excess Insurance up to £1500 for the policy holder and named drivers. Haven't seen this as an option elsewhere but it's worth looking at it you are in the market for a renewal and usually get a policy from another provider, like Questor, for instance.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Klamm Franzer, thanks. What’s the small print like? I have CDW and excess cover on my credit card but it only applies to cars worth less than £35k which is a bummer if I get an upgrade!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowdave wrote:
@Klamm Franzer, thanks. What’s the small print like? I have CDW and excess cover on my credit card but it only applies to cars worth less than £35k which is a bummer if I get an upgrade!

I've seen credit card CDW where the limit is only £25,000. How do you know exactly...?

Looking to get my CDW as an add on to a multi trip policy as I can't now rely on packaged ones with bank accounts or credit cards due to having a "pre-existing condition". Staysure package a 15 month CDW on top of a travel insurance for only £25 which seems to have no car value limit. Seems quite competitive.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy