Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mid December in Selva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello
Thinking of a few days skiing in mid December. I know the Dolomites don’t have a reliable snow record but I gather the snow making is excellent. Does anyone have any experience of an early season trip there?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Jakebarton, I once had a week's holiday staying in Selva over Xmas (at the excellent Hotel Armin), so only about 10 days later in the month than you were considering. The natural snow conditions were fine, but of course that's the luck of the draw. However as you say the area has excellent snowmaking, so even if you should be unlucky with the natural snow then you are assured of being able to ski. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Alastair Pink, as Alastair has already stated, the area has that much snow making faciltiies, you should be fine. It will be great..
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Jakebarton, i am considering the same this year but to Arabba. Like many on this site I start watching the local webcams long before december and even though history is no guarantee i would have happily headed out there for an early trip for the last few years
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy