Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who says Avoriaz is boring?!?!

Poster: A snowHead
https://www.redbull.com/fr-fr/valentin-delluc-speed-riding-freestyle-avoriaz
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BobinCH, Now thats a way to get around Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Crazy but fun to watch Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@BobinCH, I refer you to my previous thread: https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=4757636&highlight=avoriaz#4757636
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alastair Pink wrote:
@BobinCH, I refer you to my previous thread: https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=4757636&highlight=avoriaz#4757636

Didn’t see that! It’s so good I reckon it deserves 2 threads Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm not aware of anyone saying it's boring Puzzled. Too low, too expensive, ugly, a cartel, too "common", too "male", too "English", too "French", too impractical on transfer day, rabbit-hutch apartments, pistes too crowded etc. etc. I've heard all of those things. But neither the skiing, nor the town have, afaik, a reputation for being boring. Because they're not snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BobinCH wrote:
Alastair Pink wrote:

Didn’t see that! It’s so good I reckon it deserves 2 threads Toofy Grin

If there had been more outtakes, then this piece would surely have merited a third thread...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then it would be a "third thread treat".

Try saying that five times fast...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Orange200 wrote:
Then it would be a "third thread treat".

Try saying that five times fast...

Couldn’t say it thrice...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Is anyone dislike the idea of people grinding/sliding down cable car wires?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Themasterpiece wrote:

Only if I'm on it at the time.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Themasterpiece wrote:

Yeah, I did wonder at that myself but presumably they've done their homework on potential damage and thinking about it probably can't do much home, those cables must have to be quite bomb proof.

TBH, as a film it felt to my like a lot of time, effort and money for something I didn't find that alluring. But then RB have plenty of moolah so why not.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yup, what Layne said. Although I'm up for anything which raises the profile of my ski-resort first-love snowHead
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sliding about 30kg of weighted mass down a 1 3/4" thick steel braided cable with a load strength of about 22 tons? Yeah, think it'll be ok...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Maybe he was referring to mechanical sympathy for the ski bases?
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Richard_Sideways wrote:
Sliding about 30kg of weighted mass down a 1 3/4" thick steel braided cable with a load strength of about 22 tons? Yeah, think it'll be ok...

I was just thinking of the abrasion from the metal edges. Any nicks are going to be stress raisers. But presumably the resort agreed.
latest report
Themasterpiece wrote:

I’d say this Darwin Award winner might no longer approve...
What’s funny is how soon after launch they get mashed up - forward planning clearly not a consideration for this Yahoo!

http://youtube.com/v/W_54IfyAGj8
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy