Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Donjoy Armor Knee Brace

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some advice please.

I've been told I'll need to wear a Donjoy Armor knee brace for at least the first year when I go skiing again next year, and its supposed to fit with boots. Has anyone had one of these & does it really fit with ski boots? My boots are spending the summer in the cave in our appartment in France, so can't test it myself.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
looking at it on the web, it seems there is a ski version so i would expect that you will be fine
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeh, I know it claims to, but wearing the thing - immensely comfortable & supportive as it is, I'm wondering if it still doesnt come a bit far down my leg. Just wondered if anyone had any practical experience of it?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
geri, We bought our son the elbow brace as he had dislocated his elbow 3 weeks before going on holiday. It worked a treat, but be careful to get the right size, his was in fact too small on the fore arm, but I managed to alter it using a piece of neoprene from an old wetsuit.

There is a thread about it, but not sure if anyone mentioned the knee brace, I'll try and dig it out.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=225215&highlight=heavy+duty+elbow+brace#225215

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=233583&highlight=heavy+duty+elbow+brace#233583
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy