Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Family of 3 (2 adult kids + Mum) looking for shared catered chalet March 2022

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a family of skiers and having missed out on skiing (like everyone else) this season, I am keen to get somewhere booked for us for next season, ideally early March. We would prefer to go to Meribel or Courchevel Le Praz but would definitely consider other resorts in Les Trois Vallees but are specifically looking for a good quality catered chalet on a shared basis and are not interested in those run by big companies such as Skiworld, Inghams, Crystal etc as we prefer to support smaller companies who generally give a more personal touch. Any ideas welcome......
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://www.pleisure.co.uk/chalet-swift/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@bumble66, welcome to snowHeads. I’ve been researching some in La Tania, which has served us well a few times. I think it has a higher proportion of the type of chalets you describe than most villages.

Tend to skip the first full week in March as it’s often much busier than the second one. Never had a problem with snow conditions and it’s usually a bit less expensive.

Prices, not surprisingly, are higher than in previous years, as demand for early booking in snowsure areas is high. For what I’d call good quality and well located, £700-£900pp + travel seems typical.

Happy to dig out names of small companies I’ve heard from so far. Usually many more would release their programmes for next season around April.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Tend to skip the first full week in March as it’s often much busier than the second one.

Its the last week of the very busy French school holidays. Second week in March is just about optimum, I reckon.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy