Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

device 311 atomic

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I purchased a set of Atomic c9s with the Atomic Device:311 binding i guess known for the back shooting off and yes they did. They were purchased in haste from craigslist for a family trip. So should i just throw them in the garbage or can this binding be rigged with the back of another newer non recalled component? Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They were recalled/out of indemnity donkeys years ago for that same reason. No other current components are interchangeable. Bin them. Can't remember if the topsheet is profiled so to only accept the Device base plate but the part phenolic core on an early 2000's ski is probably dead as well so no pop/rebound etc - so even if the ski has a flat topsheet it's not worth the cost of replacing the bindings etc so I'd just bin the lot and chalk it up to experience.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yes they are profiled, Ok I will put them back up for sale or make something out of them. Thanks for the help.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy