Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Taxis from Val D'isere to La Daille..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

We're thinking about staying in La Daille for a week in Jan next year. Just wondering if we were to stop in Val D'isere at the end of the day to enjoy the apres bars there.. is it easy enough to get a taxi back with all our ski equipment? Are there taxis that you can pre book or is it a case of trying to hail one?

Cheers!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are regular free buses- they run to a timetable but are about every 30 minutes at night. It’s really easy.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Why not just get the bus ?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was under the impression the bus stopped at 6pm. I take it there are later services as well then?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Definitely later!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oh, even better. Thanks all Smile
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The buses run until about 2am in the season. Steve Angus can tell you exactly, but they definitely run well into the night. The buses between Tignes and Val are only on at around 5 to 6pm(which are really Coaches and not free). Maybe confused with them?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
https://www.valdisere.com/en/village-guide/map-shuttles/ says the red shuttle (La Daille - Val d'Isere - Le Fornet) finishes around 6pm, with the yellow shuttle earlier and the blue not even mentioned (although shown on the map). https://www.seevaldisere.com/buses says the red shuttle runs until 2:50.

I assume the first link is because lifts aren't open, so hopefully back to the previous timetable if 21/22 is a more normal season.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'd ski back to La Daille, drop off skis and boots and don snow boots (or moon boots - all the rage in Val!) and get the bus into the Centre and back. - dancing on the tables will be far safer and your skis won't go walkabout or get picked up by a clown who thinks they hired the only red skis in town!

If you want to apres with more locals and not the I want to be seen brigade there is no place better than Rosee Blanche in La Daille
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy