Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Beaver Creek review

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A review of one of Colorado's most upscale ski resorts.

Video
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fair review - only criticism is that I think you overplay the views. You don't really notice the lack of bowl skiing because places like the Rose Bowl blacks, Grouse and Larkspur have plenty of skiing on a powder day (even if you have to deal with bumps under) but agree that there isn't anywhere with the pseudo adventure of Vail back bowls or the sheer altitude of Highlands Bowl or Imperial at Breck.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Love the groomers at Beaver Creek.

also love the Cookies...quite pricey.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:
So a bit like Beaver Creek (and Colorado) overall?

Prices for even basic valley motels seem to have rocketed since our last Co. road trip 4 years ago... And as for digs actually in resorts like Beaver Creek, Vail etc? I'll keep putting the Euro Lottery on... Shocked
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mountainaddict wrote:
Quote:
So a bit like Beaver Creek (and Colorado) overall?

Prices for even basic valley motels seem to have rocketed since our last Co. road trip 4 years ago... And as for digs actually in resorts like Beaver Creek, Vail etc? I'll keep putting the Euro Lottery on... Shocked

Yeah, the lift passes are some of the highest anywhere.

I have been there about 6 or 7 times, but won't likely go back due to pricing.

for that money, I'd rather go to Europe.

USA (and Canada unfortunately) is getting very expensive to ski....better experience in Europe for the buck.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy