Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Australian citizen, UK resident, into Switzerland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone who's an Aussie citizen and legally UK resident tried to fly from the UK into Geneva in the last couple of days? I'm a UK citizen and we have flights for Tuesday into Geneva.

There may have been some change to the visa situation in the last couple of days so looking for some intelligence on the ground!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Best source of information will be the Swiss embassy in London. I'm a US citizen, legally resident in the UK, and I was only able to come to Switzerland because my wife is a full UK citizen. And despite having this conversation with the Swiss embassy and arriving at the airport, as they advised, with copies of my marriage certificate and my wife's passport, EasyJet very nearly denied me boarding in Bristol. I also had to show the marriage certificate and passport copies at the immigration checkpoint in Geneva. Rules for Australians may be different; the embassy is very helpful.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You can check the TIMATIC information here - this is what check in desk workers will se at the airport.

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php

Click on Switzerland on the map. There is text, but the website will not allow me to cut and paste it.

If you have a UK passport you should be fine on Tuesday.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
As mentioned, here's the Swiss Embassy link and some other useful Swiss-related official sites:
As in the UK, there are national Federal rules and regulations, and local Canton ones. So it's worth finding the site for your destination Canton and taking a look at that as well. For example for the Valais:
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy