Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tirol's latest anti C19 plans

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apparently...
https://planetski.eu/2020/10/09/tirol-unveils-plans-for-a-safe-winter/?fbclid=IwAR0689L7dtnRT5e9j4DaxMsL7JcmbNRAFemYYMYYw0sf2yU0rCPvsj4GaC0
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No real surprise.

The real surprise will be if they can make it work. If the crowds are anything like normal, then I can see that the measures will cause havoc in ski lift lines, especially loading platforms for gondolas, and in on-mountain lunch spots.

Conversely, the crowds may be well down, so perhaps it will sort itself out?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wonder if they will try and control crowds by only allowing lift passes to be purchased online and restricting numbers each day?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
As discussed on numerous other threads, there will be far fewer non-residents skiing the Alps this winter, including the Tirol, which will reduce the crowds.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snowsartre wrote:
As discussed on numerous other threads, there will be far fewer non-residents skiing the Alps this winter, including the Tirol, which will reduce the crowds.

I think so too, especially families
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They mention cable cars, presumably gondolas are included in that? How can you be 1m apart in a gondola though? That would suggest 2 people per gondola. Instead of 6 or 8 maybe in normal times.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@VolklAttivaS5, the article is inaccurate. There is better info on the other Austria threads. Gondolas will run at normal capacity.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Scarlet wrote:
@VolklAttivaS5, the article is inaccurate. There is better info on the other Austria threads. Gondolas will run at normal capacity.

Skullie
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Scarlet wrote:

Ok thanks I will look
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy