Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Doing A Ski Season... Advice needed!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Mate!

Eamon here from Peniche, hope everything’s good back at home, how’s the weather? Laughing

I’m thinking about doing my first ski season this winter as I have no plans to return to the UK and would love to learn to Ski, so what better time than now ay. If you, or anyone could point me in the right direction for some of the best locations to do a season, as well as the best job recommendations and just some advice in general that would be really great!

That is if seasons are running this year due to corona of course... anyway look forward to hearing from you speak soon! Ciao
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What languages do you speak? What is your budget? How would you travel to & from resort? What retail or hospitality experience do you have?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And most importantly if you want to work, do you have an EU passport?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I only speak English unfortunately. My budget is not much, 2 thousand GBP. I’m unsure how I would travel to & from resort as I don’t know how resorts work as I have never been skiing before, I’m assuming this is something that needs to be thought about. In regards experience I have worked in bars, restaurants, hospitality at Liverpool Football Club and also various different customer service jobs. I also have an EU passport, I’m from the UK but currently living in Portugal Little Angel
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ejc123 wrote:
I also have an EU passport, I’m from the UK but currently living in Portugal Little Angel

Do you mean you have a UK or an EU passport?

If a UK passport be careful, if you plan to continue living longer term in Portugal. I can only speak for here in Austria, but basically as long as I am here working on 31.12.20 it's all good and I can continue to live and work here, but if I were to leave in Dec and work in France or somewhere for a few months over those critical Brexit days I would, or I might, (I think!) lose my right to continue living and working in Austria after. Portugal may be different, but generally after Brexit you/we will have to right to live/work in the one EU country we a resident in, but not all of them freely as we can right now.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
As of 19 October you can apply for a 6 month (one time extendible) looking for work permit in France, so you can stay for up-to a year while looking for a job. If you get a job, then you can apply for a 5 year CdS.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy