Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sainte Foy Tarentaise 21/22

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For those interested or regular visitors the Ski Lift Office are doing some great early bird lift pass deals this Sept , the season pass is particularly good value and includes a day ticket for Espace Killy and Les Arcs Paradski worth about €120 , if your visiting the station for two weeks or more it’s worth buying the season pass . Follow the link

http://f.info.saintefoy-ski.com/o/?s=1533-2e-267E-c562f908-14fb

You’ll also spot apart from the new second lift they are opening a border cross park .
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are those free days reciprocated?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Are those free days reciprocated?

Yes they are
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ticking this box as we're off to Ste Foy this season, I will be sorting out a season pass later today (30% off till the end of this month I believe and 10% off in October).

The way I read the offer was 1 day in Esapce Killy (from Tignes Les Brevieres), 1 in Les Arcs (from Villaroger) and 1 in La Plagne (from Montchavin I think)

oh bug just found I need photos for a season pass, I'll sort those out
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@nbt, Unless the reciprocal arrangements have changed this season coming that’s correct also with 50% off the La Rosiere/La Thuile day ticket whenever you want . In a normal season apart from my few weeks in Sainte Foy I always make sure I try and do ski safari at Easter time , doing Val , Les Arcs and La Plagne with a trip to La Rosiere and lunch in Italy . You must have your ticket and receipt to get your pass .
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Rob Mackley, thanks for that. I'll drop you a note when we're in resort for tips, see if you fancy a bit of a ski around - we loved our week there last year hence my wife was keen to go back this year as she's confident with navigation. Hoping to get better conditions for off-piste this year and get off the back, Jan 2020 was super on piste but not worth going off piste Sad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@nbt, I’m not there all the time only school holidays Eh oh! but very happy to give you some tips
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Rob Mackley, ahh shame. Not having kids, we get to go at the quiet times Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@nbt, I’m not there all the time only school holidays Eh oh! but very happy to give you some tips
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Season passes ordered. Things are taking shape...
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
For those interested the new lift operations company continues with new ideas they are having a Pre opening weekend on the 4/5th Dec ahead of the official opening on the 11th Dec which is also earlier than normal
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
For those interested and making sure it’s on the database for future searches and questions . Today is the last day of the season in Sainte Foy and the mountain is almost all open with top to bottom skiing available , all the main runs are open and one minor run shut . This is in a below average snow year but is possible because of the wide coverage of snowmaking and the excellent management of the pistuers/lift company .
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy