Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reberty? 12th DECEMBER

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Still getting advice, and not booking yet. But Reberty?
Looks to be a lovely little addition to Les Menuires, ski in ski out and decent quality places.

Any advice? Is it ski in ski out that early? We don’t care about nightlife. A supermarket, a ski hire and a pizzeria is about our limit. There seems to be buses if needed to the main area.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Possibly ski in/out but no guarantee of anything at that time of year, especially in an area that gets sun all day like that.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Possibly quarantine on arrival
Possible ski
Possible quarantine on return to uk

Leave it last minute and choose where its not on quarantine
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Deffo leaving until last minute. But thinking of booking a flex eurotunnel and booking accommodation a week or two before. Trying to pick a few locations which I can book last minute.

Reberty looks lovely but not sure so early season so wanted to check it was snow sure (as best as possible) and a nice place
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm not sure that lovely is a word I'd attribute to anything in that VT valley, but at least if it's a poor year you can expect some snow further up. Of course there's also the problem that if the weather closes in there are no trees to ski in
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lucywuk,

I would say its almost 100% guarantee of ski in/out, as the whole village of Reberty is more or less on the main piste. If that piste isn't open I would be very surprised.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
FWIW.
I always liked Reberty 2000 provided there were good conditions.

If it were me, I'd
- book last minute to be sure of some snow;
- go for the upper bit, Reberty 2000, which is quite nice, and is nicely quiet, if poss;
- avoid the separate lower bit now called 'Reberty 1850' on the map, which as I recall it, suffers from the MenuiresUgly disease.

Restaurant 'La Ferme' was OK when I was there.
Restaurant 'L'Ours Blanc' was always good, and prices bearable;
Skiing in/out to door, or pretty close to that, is usually the case in 2000.
Skiing out to lower down as one usually does, would generally be 'on', but was sometimes unpleasant due to traffic/ice/slush/idiots etc., but you can get that anywhere.
Skiing back to 2000 from higher up was usually quite pleasant.

I walked down the road if I needed stuff that wasn't available in 2000 itself, or skied down with a rucksack and rode back up.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks @fatgeorge that’s exactly what I wanted to know. We have no interest in nightlife and bars, a supermarket a s a ski hire shop is perfect
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy