Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The right boots for a warpig

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Seen in the lift queue at my local last weekend Very Happy

Can't see what could go wrong there...

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I had heard rumours about the goings on up on the club fields. You can take the boy out of the farm, but not the farm out of the boy.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That’s Mt hutt - the classy end of the Nz ski industry Happy

The clubbies would be bare hairy feet with 6 toes.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Richard_Sideways wrote:
I had heard rumours about the goings on up on the club fields. You can take the boy out of the farm, but not the farm out of the boy.

Its not for nothing that NZs biggest department store chain is called Farmers.

At least they were wearing long trousers with them. Shorts are usually de regueur with gum boots, and smart shorts are often considered formal attire there.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@hang11, I had to google 'warpig' Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Did you come up with Black Sabbath? I went off to look for a video incase there was a load of jackbooted generals, but sadly not.

Fairly agricultural option. Lets' just hope he has very strong ankles......
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I’ve seen worse up there this year, especially when the Jafas got let out to play,

One guy trying to snowboard with a proper hairdo, skinny jeans, wearing air Jordans wedged into the bindings backwards - high backs down over the laces. With Ski poles. He didn’t make it down the learner slope.

And the turtle bum cushions are back. I’ve seen one wedged inside someone’s pants with just the head sticking out the back, can only imagine what the polyester fur soaked with butt sweat would have been like. That was quite disturbing to see if I’m honest.

But personal favourite this season has been the guy who wears full motorcycle leathers, full face helmet and motorcycle boots on a snowboard. He doesn’t even own a motorbike, I asked him. Just picked it all up cheap at the charity shop Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rogg wrote:
Did you come up with Black Sabbath?

That was one of the links, yes. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I found a pic of backwards bindings guy

ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@hang11, I'm not a snowboarder, but most of the ones I've seen don't have ski poles either.... Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nz is a bit agricultural but it’s kind of cool if you keep expectations low

I went to mt Dobson yesterday. Great hill, and 30cm of fresh with maybe 100 people up there.

One guy built the ski area back in the 70’s. Spent years in a dozer putting in a road up to about 2000m and diy built the lift - He still runs it out of a few shipping containers. The lift packed in yesterday morning and he when he finished grooming he turned up iand got the engine running again. 50 bux for a day pass and it’s nice to see the cash going to the guy who built the place.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hang11 wrote:
... Can't see what could go wrong there...
Well if he kicked your **** then he definitely wins. In Canada you'd ride Sorrels, but you'd not bother with the bindings and you may need a little more snow.

Sabbath - you're making me feel old, but at least I didn't have to google it. Their stuff stands the test of time pretty well, for old people at least.
And I now note that the last track is in fact called "Fairies Wear Boots".
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy