Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arc's - Month Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI there Smile
im going to Les Arc's for a month in Jan (as long as all the obvious stuff doesn't stop me!). I've been looking at ski pass's and from what i can tell my best option is going to be getting a season long pass ? I've checked the site and you get pass's up to 2 weeks at 672 euros - but seems like if im doing a month, its cheaper to go for winter pass of 992. It seems obvious but just wondered if anyone had spent a month there and found a cheaper way. I'm not going to be snowboarding every day - beginner, so ill be in bits most of the time. Is it possible to sell the season pass at the end of a month ?
Any help appreciated Smile
ps - if anyone knows and good snowboarding schools let me know Wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can't imagine any ski area which allows season passes to be transferred; and most have photo id- often not on the pass, but flashes up to the liftie on a monitor as you pass through. Dodgy to try, I reckon.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah seems fair - might just have to bite the bullet on the season long one Smile Suppose it'll make me make the most of it lol
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There is normally an early bird discount on Les Arcs / Paradiski season passes, around 10% IIRC, if you buy the pass by the end of November.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
4 to 5 weeks is normally the break even, maybe a bit lower this year with early bird discounts.

As a season pass it will have your photo and as you pass the lifties I pad will bleep and you'll get more than a cursory glance. Anybody else using it will be arrested and charged for a full new pass, or worse.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks guys Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Last year the break even for a season pass was at about 18 days when bought before the end November. Do not even think of selling the pass on after a month.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ahh yeah 694! Bargain Wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Andy_Mac, And if you go for January, by March you'll want to go again - so don't throw the pass away!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
RobinS wrote:
@Andy_Mac, And if you go for January, by March you'll want to go again - so don't throw the pass away!

i was thinking this the other night! need a way to blag a week of work hehe
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

If you do accidently then remember to cancel it and get a replacement.

It is also valid for the summer. This year due to Covid 19 the reasort closed in March and we were refunded 1/3 of the price but it was still valid for the summer. We used the lifts to transport our VVTs up the hill.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@johnE, agree breakeven is 3+ weeks. Which as I go for 3 weeks, is a bit of a shame...

As an Fyi (and for everyone else) looks as if resort is opening until end of April this year - ADS looking to get some financial recovery going. So an extra week: 12th Dec - 30th April.

@Andy_Mac, the other option for you may be the "A La Carte" programme 10% cheaper than day fees, 9th and every 4th day after that is €1 , only pay for days you ski.

Covers you in other Resorts too so can go for a day in Tignes if you want to without having to pay a day rate. Also get you a discount on the La Ros pass. (For Ste Foy collect your supermarket receipts and go on a Wednesday...)

But you'll need to "do the math", on their website to see if you think it will be cheaper in your individual corrcumstance.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy